Labels

Monday, July 20, 2015

Tavern Bad Customers

Some might wonder why a Tavern so welcoming would have a Bouncer.

Well, I welcome all who are passing by on the road from Hilary's Village. Even some who are on their way to it are welcome as long as they do not pee on the carpet. Perhaps by mixing with the other customers thay might see some light and imbibe some good Grace.

But there are always some who just insist on trying to ruin the decor. 

Here is an example from just today: 

A 'fan' of my Tavern writes:


 “You are a misogynist of the first order.
Mostly, you write trash, and are a real woman hater. No wonder you have the reputation”

I guess I am doing something right.

I instructed the Bouncer to let it through, as an object lesson.

I replied: 

I am pretty sure what the lovely Mandy Rice Davies (*)would say about your comment, anonymouse one. What I say though is that getting women to kill their own babies is the real 'War on Women' and the real Misogyny. 

I defend both women and children, and yes, men too. I stand for life. That means too that I call out the bad people, both men and women. I suppose you skipped over the introduction to the post (to which the comment was left)  which was quite clear about the bad men in our history. 

Just what part of 'Love the Sinner: Hate the Sin' do you not understand? 



At least this noxious character didn't try to leave the URL to some sick site.
The lovely Mandy.
Underneath her 'bad girl' exterior was a nice little girl really.
Just lost.
(*) Mandy is famous for her statement to the Judge in a 1960's political court  case when confronted with the statement of another witness. She said : 


"Well he would say that, wouldn't he?"

Mandy had a Tavern too. She left the country (England) and opened a night club in Jerusalem. 

And so .....

Pax.

3 comments:

  1. "Of the first order" - high praise indeed.

    By the way - Davies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrected. Who could get her name wrong !!

      I have been in Mandy's night club, by the way. She had a 10 quid per head entrance levy. That was a while ago, of course. (entrance to the night club !!!)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmm. My Bouncer has brought me a three part comment - I will not say from whom - which mentions many matters to which I am not a party but starts by asking that I consider staying out of other people's conversations on someone else's blog (upon which I have 'author' privileges). Oddly the blog's patrone has not asked that.

    I do not intend to let it through. I have no idea to what it refers. But, kindly old soul that I am, I have told the Bouncer to take a lime and lemon juice out to the stables for her. I hope she enjoys it. Perhaps she can make good use of the broom and shovel while she is out there.

    ReplyDelete

Ne meias in stragulo aut pueros circummittam.

Our Bouncer is a gentleman of muscle and guile. His patience has limits. He will check you at the door.

The Tavern gets rowdy visitors from time to time. Some are brain dead and some soul dead. They attack customers and the bar staff and piss on the carpets. Those people will not be allowed in anymore. So... Be Nice..