Labels

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Well, I finally made it to the bar.

We are off to the world of the Knight, and it seems that global warming is simply a wet dream under Al Gore's pillow, because it's STILL spring and cool in St. Louis, and I am pretty mad about that, being a big fan of my local pool----

Where they have a "adult" hour, and the kids stand by the side of the pool and all the old people yell at them....if they even dare dip a toe.

I see the Knight is up and running, and I will have to get use to this. So, here we go. Nonsense and fun, music, and whatever we like...so that the NSA can do profiles on everyone.

Now, somebody hand me a drink. This moonwalk is getting pretty boring.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to mention to all in the bar and esconcing themselves in the 'rooms' that Joyanna will be playing her drums in the main Ballroom when she can find her sticks.

    Also, that because I am a Knight, sworn to leading a celibate life devoted to serving behind the bar and keeping the Holy Grail well guarded, Joyanna and I are not romantically involved.

    :)

    But I do not know what I would do without her.

    Meanwhile in the Oz rooms shortly, you will see and hear some noises, so do not be alarmed.

    ReplyDelete

Ne meias in stragulo aut pueros circummittam.

Our Bouncer is a gentleman of muscle and guile. His patience has limits. He will check you at the door.

The Tavern gets rowdy visitors from time to time. Some are brain dead and some soul dead. They attack customers and the bar staff and piss on the carpets. Those people will not be allowed in anymore. So... Be Nice..